Saturday, October 14, 2017

Quitting Social Media


I came across with some YouTube videos about quitting social media like for a month or a year and I'm intrigued. 

I'm always so close on quitting but I just decided to control my usage. 

Probably I got no one who constantly reading my blog so just a recap, I'm hating people who just use social media as a source of gossips and at the same time, I hate how a certain post can make me angry or jealous instantly. 

Can I quit social media? 

No. I tried to lessen Facebook but I admit, once in a while I still end up browsing but it's lesser and some online shop got Facebook page so, I really can't quit in there for real. I can't quit blogging since this is my outlet, I can't quit Twitter since I do get instant news in there, I can't quit Tumblr since I do share my photographs, I can't quit Instagram since I can deal with some post there unlike Facebook and I love stories. I can't quit YouTube because sometimes we gotta need visual on reviews or vlogs which is better than TV. ;) 

I'm really trying to use it very wisely. 

Social media will forever going to have its advantage and disadvantage it's just how you will use it. 

It's also a lifesaver when you are alone in a crowd and just killing time. 

I can't quit social media but if you think I'm addicted to it, think again. I got a lot in queue, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment