Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Random . October 2017


Sometimes you really gotta let go of some. 

Wasn't able to get out this weekend maybe staying in will be inspiring too. 

When you plan to be productive but the universe wants you to just chill. 

Superhuman starts now. 

Aaarrggh I know dreams are always the opposite. So close yet super far. #mantra 

Mentally drained. 

When you need to be a team by yourself. 

It was scary to hear it but it's scarier now that its closer. 

Sometimes I still wonder why people love to browse Facebook from time to time. 

You gotta know what love is before asking for it. 

Sometimes you just have to trust the process and stop accusing. 

I can't believe that your trust issues are bigger than mine. 

If waiting in line will be my excuse to rest my brain, I'll take it. 

It's better to be mentally drained after a productive day than being drain from all the bad vibes. 

Mentally and physically drained. Can it just be one? I can't handle both. 

Tears from being so f tired. 

Hehe. Your point of view doesn't fit in there. You're such a huge fan of fantasy. 

You have to reconsider a lot of things. It's not always about what we see on movies. 

Overwhelmed with everything. 

When people still say stuff but they don't know the real deal and how you handle things. 

So busy that I don't have time to write that I rather use free time to rest my brain. 

I want to say you're just a misguided ghost but I think you are completely useless at this point. 

Losing my coolness. 

Respect. 

Don't use your personal issue against specific people. 

Once again drained and tomorrow is another day. 

Walking unorganized in a grocery store is a proof that I'm so unorganized these days. 

You can't dictate the people who to trust. 

I know you will never understand how you form a traumatic experience with other people. I wonder how you can all sleep with every inch of hatred in your body. 

As much as I like to do it on my own, sometimes the demand of people are too much. 

No matter how many times you asked for it; how much time you spend looking for it; how loud you shouted about it, you will never find love if you are full of hatred. 

I don't want to deal with people already. 

Please understand me being me because of unending to-do list. 

Tears are so close but I won't give up. 

Thankful for busy days and the responsibilities because I chose to put my energy on the important things than to deal with your nonsense shit. 

12mn. I think it's time to stop now and leave all these for tomorrow

Even with busy days, I recommend to chill for a day. Give yourself and your brain a break from everything. :)

Two weeks of being a super human. 

Sacrifices. Lessons. 

When you wanted to give up but you can't. 

I want to apologize for all his bad things to those people but I'm just no one so who the f cares. 

I want to protect all of you, fam. 

I miss when my brain do the talking. 

I really don't know how to comfort people. I'm just a listener not a good talker. 

When people choose to support a wrongdoing because it comes with power and they're still happy because people suffer. 

Dreamed of another out of the country trip. Now I'm badly craving for one. 

That's it. I'm done explaining social media on my blog. 

All of the things that I've written before is very useful at the moment. 

I want to write. 

I don't care on what the content is. 

I cried not because of that it's because I'm missing my father. Just one of those night. 

This is why I don't want to go out. I don't want the sympathy. 

Sht. This game is so close! Can I run to Araneta? Lol

Can I get a tattoo today. Craving for a pain. 

Oh go ahead. Stalk more. 

Half of me wants to get out today but I think I'll rather catch up on my TV series. 

Here we go. Going back to step 1 of recovering. 

Cyberbullying. At its finest. 

When you see Coach Nash on the TV. Ehehehe. 

I want to write it all but I don't need to. 

I can't believe people tolerate this kind of action and they will say it's the right thing to do. 

Thank you, YouTube for the impromptu therapy. 

For now, I rather catch up on my TV series than write. 

Is it easier to survive in a zombie apocalypse than this reality? 

Even there are things that you want to stop believing, there will still be tiny bits that will remind you not to stop. 

One of these days, even breathing will be criticized. 

If your trust issue is bigger than mine then we got a huge problem. 

If you can't appreciate just don't say anything. 

I want to write but I'm avoiding it. 

Missing the sky, clouds and the open sea. 

This "Nineteen" version of Hayley Williams. Wow‎

The most challenging month this year. 



No comments:

Post a Comment