Sunday, February 26, 2017

Hair Dye-ary . GOOD DYE YOUNG


Omg. Haha. How to start this. 

So, GDY started last year and I was planning to purchase it asap but upon check out, my country wasn't on the list. 

I inquiry on their customer service about it but they said that they will add it up soon since it was just first time and I totally understand it.

Few months later, Philippines was added to the list but I wasn't able to prioritize it since my Romblon trip was up for the next month, UAAP season by September and the SG-KL trip on December and some impulsive buy in between. 

After all the December festivities, I finally decided to try it. 

Merch are added in the store too like shirts, cap, enamel pin, shower cap, pillow case, towel and other accessories. 

I only eye some merch, specifically the dad cap and the enamel pin since I was really planning to get all the hair dye. 

The down side, there is no other option for the shipping and it was costly though it arrived fast. I ordered it January 17 and it arrived by 2nd of February. 

It's so good that I can stare at it all day. So in love with this and finally I was able to have these. 

To be honest, I love the packaging but I don't like the tube because you will not able to squeeze everything out unless you will cut the top of it and I don't want to cut it. Haha. I just transferred the Ex-Girl to one of my empty Manic Panic. 

Little problem was, despite of I don't know what to use first my hair is not cooperating. My hair is still short and as I'm afraid to over bleached it, I eventually wash it already before it even turned white. It still the usual orangey color so when I tried to use the few Manic Panic Cleo Rose mixed with Cotton Candy Pink, it didn't turned pink. All I thought was because it was more light a week later, I was excited to use the Ex-Girl since it's more pigmented but still no effect. I decided to use the Enchanted Forest instead even it's darker and it stained too much. 

Too sad that I might need to outgrown my hair again before I can use GDY but that's okay I still got a lot of time to use it I just need to wait. Will do an update once I did. 

Doing my own hair ever since is no joke and if I start to use GDY, I want it to be perfect. So using Manic Panic in between is not bad since I can get it locally.


DYE HAPPY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment