Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Random . February 2017

Thank you, M.

Oh hello again, hometown.

Fan girl!!! Omg. My GDY is here!!!

Why am I attracted to authentic? Haha.

The shocking part of today. I'm amazed of how it was so easy on me.

I have some personal shit again and I want to write this phase of realization but I don't know how and where to start. Maybe not yet the right time to talk about it but this personal journey will never be forgotten so I know when the right time comes to write this I will still know every detail about it.

Staying on YouTube for hours in not helping on my writings. Haha.

It's really about how you left an impact to others.

Chikababes tomorrow!

Baking is now a hobby. Yes.

My mind is so cluttered that I can't compose a proper note/letter/blog post but in a good way. No major complain. :)

Thankful for so many things despite of some bad vibes.

When you never complain for so long because you enjoy it but it feels like you want to lately because of someone's unappreciated self.

This is why we need off days.

When you didn't grow up around him, you don't have any idea on his philosophy.

Doing this particular task, you have to put yourself on their shoes to totally understand. Forget your selfishness, look at them right on the eyes not just looking down at them.

Thankful for the arrival of the plugs. Haha

I hate that it's becoming my lullaby.

Another day that I'm missing the calls.

We haven't been to the middle of this month but why it feels like February is about to end?

One step at a time but I'm already excited for this. It's already 80% sure. Omgggg.

Why does S Club 7 is being played here at SM. Huhu. Teenage life. ❤

It was bringing me down at some point earlier but thankful that there are few people who stays to believe. #mantra

Playlist on shuffle and the perfect song played at the right time. Sick Of It by Candy Hearts saved me multiple times already, for years. Forever thankful for music and despite of what I'm feeling for the past weeks, there are a lot of things to be thankful for. Even I'm isolating myself and trying to escape at the same time.

When I was just about to question it, he will do his part unexpectedly. ❤ 021217

Happy Valentines Day! Spread love all year round. ❤

Aww. The simple gestures. ❤ 0214

Be careful on what you're spreading most especially when you don't know a single truth.

When you lie, you may affect other people that can still be fix but the damage that you are doing to yourself will never be.

If ever I let this go, I know I don't need to worry on what others will think because I already left a mark in there for the past years and I will be worried for them. I might looked defeated but what they witnessed will never be altered and we all know the truth. Lie to yourself and to others so you will be once again praised by people who doesn't have any idea on what's the real deal. Enjoy the hype, it will not last. 0214

One day, those words will just slipped into my mouth. You may not believe it but I don't care I know what I saw in his face are his current expression towards you.

This song just take me to another level of happiness.

Less than a month!

People should learn not to broadcast every plan that they have. It's irritating and the other will start to compete through words.

Surprise!!!! / Aww. Thank youuu. 0221 ❤

When people are being shady, I start to question my instinct towards them.

As much as I want to isolate myself from the outside, I think it's time to conquer it even it's nerve-wracking. Haha. Introvert problems.

Why does government employees do act like shit? You are asking them nicely since you don't have any idea about it but they will answer like you should know it? I will definitely not waste time if I already know what it is.

Dreaming of the sea calls for a much needed trip again. Hopefully soon.

You have so much hatred in your heart that it starting to spread all over your body and I think that's even worse than any sickness that we are all afraid to have. Those people who has been sick for so long even look in life with so much positivity while you are choosing hatred that doesn't do any good.

Some people are just good on starting something but they are not good on maintaining it. They will just pass the responsibility to others until they doesn't care anymore.

Sometimes, I don't have any choice just to see it with my own eyes.

Never stop learning most especially from other people.

So good to know that there are still people who have positivity eoutlook in life.

Congrats, Baby Tams!!! The last time they won vs NU again was 2012 when I forced Keith to watch with me and that was one of my favorite game since it was my first time to witness a 3-OT game. Such a pure basketball game. #BeBrave. 0224

Challenging as always. 0225

Same place at the same time! Why are you doing this, Megamall! Haha. 0225

This is why I recommend the usual place. There's too many distraction in here.

#mantra for the nth time until unknown.

Such productivity time, I was able to edit a movie while on my way to Megamall again. Haha.

Avoiding jejetrolls is one reason why I love staying in bed on a Sunday than being in the mall. Pucha. Haha.

For me, there's a bitterness and satisfaction on commuting.

Bragging about something will not do any good to you.

When being hyper about anything is our quality time. No one will understand that.

Going around town makes me miss so many memories. Franklin ♫. 




No comments:

Post a Comment