Tuesday, February 21, 2017

FYI, I'm a Girl . Dry Shampoo

This cost PHP215.00 at SM Hypermarket



Lately, I've been hearing a lot about dry shampoo and I wanted to try it but I search first about it on how to use it. 

I was roaming around the grocery one time just killing time and I end up at the shampoo section and I found one kind of dry shampoo I forgot the brand but I suddenly saw the Dove one. 

I was excited to use it since there are days that we just don't feel like washing our hair in the morning since lately our weather has been nice. But as we all live in this tropical country, we are much aware that we can't pass a day without washing our hair. 

Dry shampoo promotes that your scalp will not feel oily for a day or days and your hair will not be flat when it was used. 

When I was able to use it, I wanted to experience what it truly promotes but I wasn't satisfied with the result. My scalp wasn't oily but my hair is so dry after, I tried with and without  ironing after using dry shampoo. It feels like it was dry for days even I just used it once. 

I'm not sure if it was with the brand or not but I will still recommend it even with this weather but for sure not during summer. 

Also the smell is too strong for me I feel like I'm walking from here and there and I'm leaving the smell of it even it literally wasn't. (maybe it's just me)

No regrets anyway. I still have it and maybe use it whenever I feel to use it again. 

Some other brands are more expensive but I'm not so sure if that will make your hair dry too and if the smell is strong but it's worth a try. 


No comments:

Post a Comment