Tuesday, December 20, 2016

UAAP S79 F4 Game 1 . FEU vs ADMU

We never win against ADMU in the elimination but we finally did on one of the most important game this season. 


We spent too much for ticket this game and no regrets since it can be our last game but it wasn't and we were never in patron of MOA yet for this season. Yep, that's a big deal. 

Oh and MOA, why put that the tickets are not available online when the arena doesn't fill that much. I really hate SM Tickets sometimes and Ticketnet too. Haha. I have a panic attack for tickets most especially at this time of the season. 



One more win and we will be back in the UAAP Finals. 

We maximize the patron experience and stayed for so long that we were able to take a picture on the court and to wait for the players. 

I'm really happy that I was able to see the former players and had a picture with some of them. I even had a short conversation with Mike and he still recognize me! Yay! I also had a very short exchange words with Coach Nash and a picture, I even greeted him advance happy birthday. I also want to have a picture with Coach Johnny but he was approached by someone when I already had a chance. 

While waiting for Coach Nash, a player from Ateneo came out and he smiled at me and I don't even know him! I think it was Isaac Go but I'm really not sure. 

Going back to earlier that day, when we entered MOA Arena I was so surprised to see a familiar face for the third time after a year (I first saw him so close last year when he was still with Blackwater and they have a game in Antipolo then last year during the first game of FEU and ADMU. I witnessed him play when he was still in Ateneo but I became a fan after). I was stunned because he was the first one I see and he also look on us right on cue! I somehow realized that maybe I'll see him or not since it will be Ateneo but with such moment I was starstruck. I want to ask for a picture with him but he was too formal at some point that I became so shy. Anyway, hi crush aka Bacon Austria. haha. 

Enough on my fan girl moment. As much as it deserve a different post, I don't think I will make it happen. Haha. One or two about that before is enough. Haha. Or maybe next time. Haha 

We need one more win to be in the finals once again, one more win to defend our crown. If we win, it will be a great birthday gift to Coach Nash and he wish that too.



See you on Wednesday. 

11.28.16 

No comments:

Post a Comment