Saturday, December 24, 2016

Hair Dye-ary . Haircut



Mid-October when I started to use Enchanted Forest and I experienced for the first time that it stained for days on my neck and when I sweat it also stained on my shirt. It was frustrating to remove it so when I retouched 3 or 4 weeks later, I mixed it with a sunflower oil and it still stained. One more thing that I don't like with Enchanted Forest is that it's too dark that I realized that Venus Envy was really my type of green. There's one thing I like on Enchanted Forest and that it take too long to fade. 

I decided that once UAAP is over for us, I will have a haircut because I'm a bit sick with green, some parts are already fading and it seems that everyone is doing dip-dye with green. So I want to change and ever since I love to try orange so I decided to have orange after the green and orange for the upcoming holiday season. 


Of course before retouching my hair, haircut is a must. Last Friday, I had a time to have a haircut rather than on the upcoming Monday. The thing is I want all to cut all the green part so it means hello, short hair! I really loved the haircut I had in April that I'm pushing this short hair and one more reason is that I want to have a new look for the holiday and for the upcoming adventure. 

It's hard to travel having long hair and I'll admit it was refreshing when most of it was chopped. I'm not depressed because we wasn't able to get to the Finals or what I just want a new look for this month and my hair isn't that healthy anymore. 

The problem was, the bleaching kit and my new hair dye didn't arrived on Friday and I was already uncomfortable not having a color in my hair. If my package will not arrive on Saturday it will be for sure on Monday and I don't know how will I survive few days without hair color. Originally I planned to clean on Saturday but as sick as I am, I decided to pass and just rest. Of course, I can't pass on bleaching my hair since I don't know how to survive without color. 

During haircut, I like the one who did my haircut. She was hesitant when I said to cut some more. Maybe she was afraid that I will backfire at her when it will be too short. She even mentioned that I should just have trim of I want to remove the other green on the tip. I was laughing inside because obviously she's one of the people who doesn't have any idea on what I can do to my hair. When it comes to my hair and some stuff, I want to do it DIY style. I already cut my hair one time, I do bleach and dye my hair with no assistance. I take risk with my own hair and as long as I will not touch the roots, I don't think I will have any problem. 

I even asked if they do bleaching (of course they do. Duh). Haha. I asked how much my hair will cost and she said probably around 1,800PHP ($40). I will not pay for such and my 2 jar of hair dye and bleaching kit cost the same! 

I take time on sectioning my hair this time because I don't really have a plan for the bleach was so epic fail maybe because I wasn't able to apply it ASAP. So frustrating good thing the other side wasn't bleached so I changed plans. 

I'm also being too careful not to burn my hair like the last time that's why I took my time and it end up not being bleached just like the usual golden brown and now it look like highlights. 


I somehow like how it end up but at some point I also want to achieve the same bleached hair that I got last April but I don't want to overcook it. 

Since it's not overcooked I think it will be easy to maintain since I can't bring a blow dryer and a hair iron for our adventure. It will be all good and I can't wait but first, let me take some time to medicate myself. Huhu. I'm having cough and tonsillitis. I want to be better before leaving. :( 

12.12.16

No comments:

Post a Comment