Saturday, April 09, 2016

Stolen


I never thought it will happen
That one day one person will take the spotlight
I thought I will be forever trapped
I have been for the last 11 years

Maybe the last 5 years was just pretentious
'Coz I never wanted to hurt anybody unintentionally
No pretending when I said I missed the friendship
'Coz you understand and you know me without filters

Someone topped that by being too honest
Being too consistent with his action 
Being too real for who he is
He was too transparent

I was too hesitant at first but I gave in
I fall too fast to a new rabbit hole
I don't even know how to get back up
I'll probably stay for a while

It's amazing how all of it happened so fast
Fast enough that it was also gone in a day
Nevertheless in a short time
That someone stole the limelight

03.28.16

No comments:

Post a Comment