Saturday, April 30, 2016

Random . April 2016


One day I will just stop writing about you. 

FTSK just liked my tweet! 

I'm amazed on how I can be so open with this guy. #21 0402

Avoiding twitter so I will not see spoilers from TWD Finale. 

How can I be angry when it can outcast by missing you. #21

When you watch too much pro-basketball you expect too much from Brgy. League. Haha. But I enjoyed it. :)

Been talking to a lot of people but I just want to talk to someone. 

Despite of my hesitation, I didn't regret texting him last minute but not yet today. 0405

H is living in a trampoline right now. 0406.

No wonder on what is the talent of that guy I'm a fan since 2005 and he's the reason why I love basketball. #17

TWD S07 please!!! 

Self issues. 0407

My aunt got angry at the newly opened salon at SM because they are going to charge you for the blow dry even you are getting a haircut. I know right, no brainer. I just realized that the person at the counter was so lucky because it was just my aunt who got angry. People who witnessed the conversation may think I'm being shy for her action but believe me, I'm not. Good thing I can control my temper or else that salon will be closing ASAP and I'm not down to have an argument with anybody after a long day. And I really just don't care I just need a proper haircut before dyeing my hair tonight. Yay for haircut and new portion to dye. I wasn't even able to take a picture after my haircut. I feel incomplete without my colors. 0407

Your never-ending story for a morning call. Good morning indeed. :D 0408 

So strange to wear contacts again but I'm happy that my right eye is not irritated anymore. Back to clear lenses. 

Doubts again. 0410

Thank you, M. 0412 

If we start to accept our own flaws, we stop to expect too much from others. 

I miss having babes around, especially when we will have last minute dinner plans. Fast forward to my favorite month, please! 

I believe it's not easy but it still makes me sad when people need (or should I say want) to leave this country for work. 

When they ask my name through phone calls and they can't understand it. Haha

Irritated eyes, again. Arggghh. So upsetting. 

I have been reading that conversation for the nth time. 0412

It's just morning but all I want to do for the rest of the week is chill and let the world go on without me in it for the next few days. 0413 

I just decided that I will not get a new laptop soon. 

It's so freaking hot. Can summer be over now? :( 

He love crowded place, I hate it big time. Opposite. 

Oh you think I'm done? I'm not even starting! 

He just woke me up to tell me what happened during beer pong at 5AM. Haha. Plus his annoyance at the morning birds outside his window. Hahaha. 0416

I'm loving this length of my hair right now but so sad that my Electric Lizard faded so fast it just lasted a week. :( 

Can't wait to see Gem this week!!! 

His honesty is so contagious. 

Everything seems so fast. 

Then all of my series are busted. Tsk. 

The sound of hesitation at 3 in the morning but was still able to tell such truth. Bye, I'm melting. 0419 

Someone is keeping me sane. He does even know how to deal with my shits. Huhu. 0419

I just laughed at it never thought that I need to reply to that. Haha. 

After having dip dye for 3 1/2 years, I think people should not be surprised anymore on what can I do with my hair. 

I'm so drained today and the day isn't over yet. 

If I don't answer, text first okay? K. 

There are days that we just want to passed but we can only see tomorrow if we decided to live today. 

The three of them taught me to fight. 

That's alarming af. 

I fucking need to get out of this town. 

I can't believe that upto now that's a major fucking issue. Tangina Lang. Have you ever been thinking? Have you been living in reality or you are stuck on your own world where there is only "you" who matters? 

Don't judge most especially if you don't know everything. 

And then it happened. 042216

Missing the old days at this town

I'm trying my best not to hold my phone because I have a cluttered mind again but I have a lot to say. 

Whatever the end game of this after that, I'll accept it. 

Why did I hesitated to do that. :( 

Someone's invading my dreamland. 

We're both overwhelmed. 

Someone is demanding for my writings! BRB. Hiding on my room now. Haha

4 letters in a span of 3 hours? That guy is really something then he will just say, "no comment". I'm so drained. 

Mantraaaaaaa. 

Geez Aiv, stop!

I'm so drained and I think I'm abusing myself right now so I will be so F tired. Its not healthy. 

There's like a new idea in my head but as I'm so tired, I don't want to entertain it yet. 

Okaaaay. Bye. 0430 0202

Why does it fucking hurts so bad

How will I cope this time?

I just want to witness a good sunset right now.




No comments:

Post a Comment