Monday, September 28, 2015

Palawan 2015 . Last Day

Aug 23 - last day :(

Packing is necessary on last day of a trip and it is so sad.

Gem's mom remember that I do drive and she asked me to drive back the SUV at home from Jollibee where Amelia will have her send off party. I drive in Palawan! No big deal.

Unfortunately, we needed to leave before Jollibee joined the party because we still need to pick up something and we need to check in at the airport. We have 4 bags and my hand carry will just be my backpack full of important stuff and when we got our boarding pass, the guy at the desk remind us that our boarding time will be at 1840 and it was just before 5PM. We check in early because PAL emailed me that our flight will be 1 hour early than the original schedule so technically, we need to be there 1 hour early to check in. Then when he told us that our boarding time will still be at 6:40PM we tried to seat there and Gem and I are not talking ( de javu part - last year we didn't talk before our flight because we haven't eaten breakfast until we are almost pissed inside the plane and Gem said, "can we buy food I'm hungry" and we are almost in a bad mood that time. Lesson from that, don't make us hungry unless we will be pissed.) this time we had food from Jollibee but something is missing, something inside us was left behind and we didn't finished our food when Gem said "you know we can still go out". I somehow knew it because when his brother was leaving the other day they went home to bring some Chaolong because their flight was delayed too.

We only have my backpack as our hand carry so we went outside and we went back home. While walking towards the outside of the airport we passed by on a TV and they are watching a replay of a UAAP basketball game and it was FEU vs DLSU! When we arrived at their house we just watched it and eat some cake while killing some time.

You don't know what we sacrifice and you are not making it worthy.

Before 6:30PM we headed back to the airport. This time, no turning back and somehow that "something missing" is okay now.

The worst part was, our original flight details will be apply which means we are bound to leave 8PM. I ask Gem if she wants to go back home again but she said "no" and I'm okay with that.

While waiting, Cebu Pacific cancelled a flight back to Manila and we, the passengers of PAL are worried because we might be cancelled too but then a PAL plane landed in front of us and we know we will not be cancelled. This is my first time to fly with PAL and I loved it but the speakers of their plane is choppy or it was just the one who are talking who are slang and pure of air while talking. Baymax - bhalalala



The sky is so clear I don't know why Cebu Pac cancelled their flight but it was a smooth flight for us.

It's bitter sweet to see the lights in Manila and I don't want to go home this time. I want to stay in Palawan because we enjoyed it too much. I became a local to that place. I missed the time that my hometown was as peaceful as it is in Puerto.

So sad. As soon as we landed in Manila the stress is just waiting for me but we need to go back in reality. Gem called reality amazing, I called it shitty.

I'm on my way home and I want to cry I know that it will be another stressful reality that I will face.

Bye Palawan, you will always be my home away from home and thank you for the wonderful memories.

Thank you specially to Gem's family for always welcoming me with open arms.


Will be back soon.

My Photographs: Palawan

No comments:

Post a Comment