Sunday, September 27, 2015

Palawan 2015 . Fourth Day

Aug 22 - 4th day 

It's 9AM and we're on our way to Crocodile Farm (fingers crossed, I want to see Surigao!)

I saw Surigao but not Julio!!! 

I can't believe this is our last full day because our flight will be tomorrow night and hello reality. 

We ate lunch at the Crocodile Farm and we ate sisig again! Yummy, one of my favorite. :D


After Crocodile Farm, we went to Baker's and Mitra then we went home early. Gem and I had this "conversation" and we can't wait for 7pm where we set a date with Lhea for dinner and a bit of a drinking session but after that conversation I dare her and we're out of the house in a snap but not until I found them waiting for me downstairs. We headed outside with Froilan, our new friend. Haha. 

Plaza Cuartel

We headed to Baybay but it rained while waiting for Lhea then we walked to the church then to Plaza Cuartel then we stayed at Neva's for some pizza then Robinsons to look for a gift for Amelia then we went home to left our bags and headed out again for a night version at Baybay. We decided to drink just to have a chill night then we need some coffee or hot choco and everything is almost closed except for McDo so we just change location and eat some fries while drinking hot choco before 1AM.


What is chill night and we are making our last night memorable. I don't want to leave.

last day will be posted, tomorrow.

My Photographs: Palawan

No comments:

Post a Comment