Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Random . September 2015

My Twenty One Pilots photos are on queue now on my photo blog
Ber months. Be good. You're my favorite. 

This back pain is killing me. 

Basketball all week until UAAP opening!!! 

Why still ask when its already planned? I feel I was betrayed. Now, I'm beyond confused on where to put myself. 

Chill Aiv. Chill. Everything will be okay. 

I'm literally not lost but I think I am. 

I won a car? Oh its just a dream. F*ck

Learning how to detach myself. F*ck emotional attachment.

I should finish this video project before UAAP because you know, basketball. Hihi

I will never get tired of saying, I'M SO PROUD OF TERRENCE BILL ROMEO. 

Whatever. Good thing there are basketball games to look forward to. 

When you said that, it break my heart. I hope you were able to tell that to him. - 09.06.15

I was too busy the whole weekend enjoying life. Recap... We won against ADMU!!! What a nice start for this season. And that mini road trip with friends. :D 

I SAW YOU SO CLOSE THIS TIME BUT THEN I GOT SHY SO I WASN'T ABLE TO STARE AT YOU AND EVEN ASK FOR A PICTURE WITH YOU. :| 09.06.15

That's nothing compare to everything. 

Lets continue to be a mystery. 

Another plane ride? I wish. #dream 

We didn't win today. Bounce back, Tams! 

Here we go again..... But that's okay. We can do this. 

No body is perfect so don't act like you are. 

If you are angry at him then how can you swallow to be here every now and then? You may not know this so I better tell you that he is just here. You may not believe but I'm telling you he can hear you.  

I can't purchase the shoes because I'm having second thoughts and I'm still broke. Why. And now that website is down. 

Chances are very slim...... #mantra 

Sometimes I think its too much so I make adjustments but then its not enough when I lessen it. 

I'm so fucking confused. Sometimes I think I'm on the wrong position and I don't know where to put myself anymore. 

I don't want to be someone I'm not. 

Can I just have my 6th tattoo? Now? I need some intoxicating and to feel pain so it will bring-me-back-to-earth again. It will make me feel alive. 

How much faking do I need to do to survive this reality? I thought being yourself is way much accepted? 

"I've been thinking too much. Help me." - Ride | Twenty One Pilots 

I wish life is just as simple as 1 2 3. 

My favorite TV shows will be back in a few days!!! Something to look forward to. 

Is it crazy that I watch the videos that I edited just to remind me that I'm not always this down? That once in a while I was able to laugh and had a great time in this shitty reality. 

Send your complain to the creator of the software not to me who is just a user of their product. You're making me laugh. 

Lets admit that it fucking hurts when they thought that its just easy to do. As in so fucking easy as one two three. FYI, ITS NOT and as result of your patience range, you will not be able to do this. 

It was only just a dream..... Bacssss :( 09.14.15

The result of your insult and doubts, I'm procrastinating at its finest. 

Oh shit. That's one more reason. Damn it. #mantra 

I guess when you feel unappreciated, you have to appreciate other things so you will be able to appreciate yourself again. Maybe sometimes it doesn't matter if other people don't appreciate us. 

I need to be awake in a few hours because I'm going to attend a 9AM-5PM lecture. This is new to me so I'm excited and nervous at the same time. / I'm learning and I think it was a good decision but the thing is, you don't need to talk to people. Lol. 

Even though I'm broke, I decided to watch the game today as a reward for myself from yesterday and just because. Hehe. 

The system is once again as messy as my hair. 

I can't wait for 5pm. But there's too many event outside this little room! Though I'm so thankful for internet/free WiFi that's available. / tea time! / it wasn't interesting as the first day. 

I want to eat something greasy but I can't find something.  Too many people here in the mall and I'm alone. -_- 

The clip of my earphones fall off somewhere. So sad.

When hunger strikes and you are alone in a mall where there's too many people. Hopefully, I will be full enough with my resto choice just because there are chairs available. 

I just want to try it. It's scary but we'll see. I still know my walls and the boundaries so, everything is good.

Emoji can change the understanding of other people from your own message. 

Watching this all over again makes me realize again that's it's so good to fall in love. I miss feeling that.

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS, THIS WEEK. SO ANNOYING. 

I FEEL SO HARASSED. 

This will be thoughest day to do this. For sure there will be a lot of tears this time. Screw everyone who fucking don't like me because I contradict all of your ideas/plans. 

I wonder. 

My delay, my consequences. Good thing I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment