Saturday, September 26, 2015

Palawan 2015 . Third Day

Aug 21 - 3rd day

It's midnight and I'm just staring at the ocean. So many waves as much as the thoughts in my head. If other people will stare at this right now, they might have different emotion and thoughts. 

Times like this it's always "someone" that's missing. I hate that. 

Chill morning. Love sleeping hearing the waves like it was raining as well as waking up with the beach crashing outside. But no sunrise since the weather is bipolar (everytime I'm there. lol)


We swim at the beach for a while and take some hilarious videos. Haha

Then we left San Vicente and I just slept the whole trip back to Puerto Princesa. 

We ate at Bona's for dinner. Been craving that for 11 months now and finally! :D 

Goodnight. Long day ahead tomorrow and hopefully, it will not rain.

day 4 will be posted tomorrow

My Photographs: Palawan

No comments:

Post a Comment