Friday, July 31, 2015

Random . July 2015

this might be the longest monthly rant ever ... 
just like when we had that road trip when we can't see the end of the road .... (photo was from that road trip)

~


July. July. July. Why did I loved you at some point? 

How come I'm leaving without packing in advance? Haha. Weird. #dream

1 1/2. 

One of those days that I wish I can drive so it will ease my mind. 

I did cut one connection to people for the last few days because I don't want my mood to affect my interaction with you. Please understand. Thank you. 

Whatever you want to say about me please know that I mostly don't care because as far as my conscience are clean and as I'm so true to myself on how I interact to you and to others, I'm fine. / "Ignorance is your new best friend" - Ignorance

I'm not bragging about it since day one. Not to my friends and not to most people. You can ask around. 

I know what's mine and I know what's not. / "Next time to point a finger, I'll point you to the mirror" - Playing God

I will not let anybody to pull me down. Not this time when I was able to get back after 2011. Been through worst and now I know better. 

Depression. Stress-eating. Insomnia. 

So thankful for the people who makes music it helped me so much not to drown on depression. They help me to be myself, to fight, to not let others bring me down and to make me realize that I'm part of something. Same with books, movies and most especially TV shows. 
You should think not twice not thrice but gazillion times on how you treat people or on how you interact with people. Karma is a bitch. 

Yes, I cried but that doesn't mean I'm weak. I'm just collecting my power.  

Hold on. What do I need to say? 

Whatever happens today at the end of the day I'm still who I am. What happened two years ago made me stronger. 

Don't make decisions when there's too much emotions involve. 

Bring it somewhere else!

Uhm, exsqueeze me?  Are you just thinking about your own self? Oh. You do. 

Exsqueeze me again. BUT YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW A SINGLE THING. 

STOP because I may punch your face. 

The reason why we have a brain is, so we can THINK. 

9 years of friendship. 

You're very active on promoting but then you don't reply asap or your reply is so confusing and your not answering my questions properly. My advice, give your customer guidelines! Print it on some paper and include it on their orders! UNFOLLOW! I want to rant about this online shop but I'm busy....... but they should priorities who already purchased at them! Arrggghhhh!

Thank you.

NCIS Season 10 is all I need right now. I need a word from Mike Franks and also the guts of Gibbs. 

Hahaha. I can't think of how did it happened but I'm so amazed. 

Oh. Okay! Neurons, work now. As in NOW. 

First, I eat then we fight. - Helena #OrphanBlack

For other people, 24 hours isn't enough while for others there are just 12 hours a day or maybe just 8 hours. 

Your just a dot over a gazillion stars.

So sad to hear that a beautiful girl ended her life. This is just a message to everyone that this really do happen in real life. I told you that its just sleeping inside of us. // days later.... I have my own personal issues and I understand where this girl is coming from. We wasn't able to change her mind and the other people who already taken their life but we can take some lessons from them. Lesson not only for her age range but to everyone.

Yes, I have personal issues and this is my outlet. 

Hopefully, the sun will be done on her vacation tomorrow so it will be a perfect day to hangout with friends the next day. 

I don't know how high your expectation is. 

I do know what's right and wrong. 

Geez, can I just use the word "stuff"? Lol. The disadvantage of using my own language on my blog posts. What can I do? I'm a story teller. 

Be yourself. Always. Don't be afraid on showing who you really are. Yes, people will judge but at the end of the day if you're happy that's the only thing that matters. 

Choose another week to mess with me. 

Is it safe to say that ... If a...... ? I think yes. 

"Unlike Gibbs, you can't forget and move on" - Doppelgänger of Richard Parsons #NCIS

Its not just about you and her. Jealousy. *smirk emoji*

Do I really know you? Is what I see what I get? Or do you also change from this and that? 

Well, its so sad if that's one reason why but I really do pray about it. 

The most tiring day of the month. 

I don't think we will let that happen. 

Sometimes, I don't have any idea. What I have in my head is not what you wanted to say. 

You're just twerking like Miley and you still need some help? Dude! I know you're troubled. Tsk. 

Letting go of those shoes for now but hopefully it will still be there next month. Concerts first. 

Still hoping that K will go with us. So hard to court that guy. Fingers crossed. 

Hahaha! One person who knows me. 

3 years old and it should have been 9 years of friendship but known for 10 years. #17

One of the effects. Ikr. 

Brag about it forever but we will never be a fan of those people who just brag it by saying while acting differently.

Evidence and witness doesn't lie. 

I'M SO PROUD OF TERRENCE BILL AND PING EXCIMINIANO AND THEY DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA. 

I was trying to read a new book but then it got bad reviews on the internet. So I look for a new one to read.

Watching Transformers. I really want a car that transform to a robot. Hehe

Reading a book and it makes me ask questions like; what if I met people from all over the place and I will just talk to them about life and stuff. That will be an eye-opener and life changing. 

No. That's different. 

I don't know when it started but I'm trying so hard to live each day where I will not regret anything. YOLO! though I do have some concert regrets like, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Zedd, etc. but this time I fixed my schedule just to see Twenty One Pilots. 

I may look for a nice medium backpack later. Ladies bag can't handle my stuff anymore. Lol

TWENTY ONE PILOTS LATER. DON'T CANCEL THE SHOW PLEASE! // To shoot or join the crowd? Hmmm. I'm still thinking but for now, I want to shoot. // I did shoot and join the crowd but the crowd was so insane but still got 750 pictures. Now I miss them. |-/

You weren't there. - Gibbs #NCIS S10e24

I did my part. And I'm surprised you did say no. 

Told you, messy is better than unstable. 

Is texting cost too much now? Just loaded 10, texted 2 messages and now the load is 6. 

Masungit? HAHA. Funny. 

These are the things that you don't see. Before you judge, observe first. You don't know EVERYTHING. 

I'm not a good writer just a good reader and listener. 

I have too much stuff in my head but I don't know what to write or where to start. I'll just read. 

Its not that I don't like it. You don't have any idea....

People judge quickly when they are not there 24/7. YOU WEREN'T THERE. 

I think the best escape right now is reading a book. Bye. 

I don't know if this is anger or sadness. One thing for sure, they choose whatever they want to see. 

How many lives it will cost before we open our eyes/mind? 

I tried to write but it doesn't go anywhere. Good night. 

I'm exhausted. Physically and emotionally drained but I can't sleep. 

That's one reason why. 

No comments:

Post a Comment