Friday, July 17, 2015

On Repeat . Street Poetry

Street Poetry by Tyler Joseph of Twenty One Pilots \-|

This was originally posted 2 years ago and I never listen to this for a while now. Heavydirtysoul is playing and I never realized that I just sang the line "because death inspired me like a dog inspired a rabbit". I knew I heard it from somewhere but I can't figure it out then I remember about this video because Tyler made me so amazed on his rapping skills on Blurryface. 

I searched for this again and read the comments then they were discussing about this being the lyrics of Heavydirtysoul and at the end of this there was Blurryface! 

One day, I put this on repeat while memorizing the lyrics then to my surprise, I'm already rapping along with Tyler. Amazeballs. 

I like how slow this is than the fast one from Heavydirtysoul

Heavydirtysoul

I thought I will hate this for some reason but it gave me courage. 

There's an infestation in my mind's imagination,
I hope they choke on smoke 'cause I'm smoking them out the basement,
This is not rap, this is not hip hop,
Just another attempt to make the voices stop,
Rapping to prove nothing, just writing to say something,
'Cause I wasn't the only one who wasn't rushing to say nothing,
This doesn't mean I lost my dream,
It's just right now I got a really crazy mind to clean.

You know what I mean? 

No, I didn't understand a thing you said,
If I didn't know better I'd guess you're all already dead,
Mindless zombies walking around with a limp and a hunch,
Saying stuff like, "you only live once."
You've got one time to figure it out,
One time to twist and one time to shout,
One time to think and I say we start now,

Because death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit.


No comments:

Post a Comment