Saturday, January 05, 2013

A Day with Marielle

Last December 17, 2012, Marielle aka Gem had a sleepover at home since her laptop needs to be reformat and my uncle just know someone who can do the work and we planned to watch a basketball game the next day so, its a perfect timing to catch up or at least just hang out together since we haven't seen each other for a couple of months then. We planned to watch PBA D-League where our good friend (naks) had a game that day and just another basketball game after UAAP because we miss watching live.

Venue: EAC Gym - their gym was super nice I hope FEU will have some kind of this in Manila. There's a swimming pool at the ground floor too! 
Cagayan vs JRU : it went Overtime and JRU won
saw this guy again
Hello there controversial Arvie! I hope we'll see you play nicely next UAAP season and still with the Tams
After the 1st quarter of the 2nd game we already talked to Ping for a little while and we also left after that mini talk. We are so hungry and we also planned to eat at Shakey's (one of our favorite place to eat). We headed to SM Manila. I studied in Manila but that was the first time I'd been to SM Manila because I think SM are just the same from each other and I can't see importance of hanging out there way back. 

such a nice place to hangout


just to make clear, it was just me and Gem who ate at Shakey's
Having a problem on how we can finish all of those? HAHAHA





We ate everything and never left some for dogs or cats or rats. HAHA I think I carried those in my stomach for a week and convinced myself that I'll be in a food coma until the Christmas Eve. HAHAHA

It's always a fun day with Marielle. See you this year dude! <3  

Sorry for the crappy photos

No comments:

Post a Comment