Saturday, January 05, 2013

Next Level

I always wanted to try photography ever since 2, 3 or 4 years ago and I got my Sony TX5 that time. I have a little regret from it but what can I say I still enjoyed my camera so much and she is there for me for the last 2 years. And my little problem about it was its zoom button having that problem for a year now and last year I planned on getting a Canon DSLR as a Christmas and Birthday gift and I know I deserve to have one. It's not just because its "IN" but I do believe in myself that I have a little talent when it comes to photography (yeah, I know myself like that).

I got a Canon EOS 600D right now and so far so good still learning some techniques and I think I'm doing good at it. Though I want to attend some workshop or something, I also want to do like doing a concert, sport photography (but I think that's too high for now) or maybe just captured what I really want to be captured. I'm not good at shooting people, I like shooting the natural movement of people, stolen shot as some called it (something like concert and sports photography thing), I'm weird like that. I still got my TX5 and no plans on giving it out or something because it also take good quality photos and it feels good to have a point and shoot, where you can have with you in your purse all the time and a DSLR.





 It comes with a 4GB memory card and I got so stupid that I copied almost all my test shot on my laptop (over 2000 photos) and I just deleted most of it and I didn't delete it on the memory card and the next time I tried to transfer the photos on the laptop again, it got corrupted. SMH . 

So here are some test shots that left from my first batch of photos from 600D.... 








I almost thought of getting a 60D but considering myself as a starter, I got contented with 600D and maybe the next thing will be some lenses HAHAHAHA! 

Youtube has been my friend when it comes to some tips and stuff and I've been a subscriber of DigitalRev on youtube for a while now and I make sure that I got the right tips from Kai, Lok and Alamby and my favorite was "Impress no one but yourself" from the 50 Photography Tips

For now I'm alright with my 18-55mm lens and I created a Tumblr account to post some shots that I took on random days, if some stranger will be reading this post, I mean you, you might want to check my photographs at http://byaeivrynrv.tumblr.com/ .


btw, I bought the camera at DB Gadgets , they have cheaper price compare to the mall but make sure the product you want to avail is available. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment