Sunday, May 05, 2024

Palawan 2024 . March 24 (Day 3)


I told Lhea what our schedule for the whole trip and I mentioned that we will be going to Nagtabon Beach today and as she did beach hopping yesterday she already passed by on this beach. Don’t be brutal but she said that it isn’t nice so I didn’t expect anything and also the tour guide from our Underground River tour also mentioned that instead of doing Nagtabon Beach might as well do Honda Bay. Btw, of all the times all these years I visited Palawan I never ever had been do the Honda Bay tour. Haha I thought this is the right time to do it but no. haha


I honestly didn’t expect anything on Nagtabon Beach but I came prepared. Haha


I wore all swim friendly underneath my tank top and I didn’t even brought a towel with me. What can you expect from someone who love beaches and the sea. I decided last minute to be in the water and I didn’t even plan to wet my hair but dang those waves are crazy. 


My cousin wanted to do some surfing lesson but changed their minds last minutes because there are just baby waves in there but some time it got so big but not consistent. 


Of course when you first dip at the sea, you can’t say no to it forever. Lol 


I told myself I was done but dang I can’t just sit there and never be in the water. So I decided to dip again after we ate our lunch and I’m just planning a few minutes but that was the time where I had a long conversation with my Tita and cousin for the first time on this trip so never mind my back that’s been facing the heat of the sun and no turning back now since this will cause a tan line. Lol And that is the reason why I have a tan line on my back, no regrets!


When we passed by Viet Ville yesterday I didn't know that they wanted to visit the place so on our way back after Nagtabon Beach without any showers yet, we ate at Viet Ville and I know that it will be our early dinner. 


Calculating time and I only have today to bring the clothes for the kids at Ver De and finally visit because the next day they are closed while the day after that will be along day for us since we are going to Port Barton which will eat up all day. With no shower I asked my aunt if she wanted to come and she did even she’s so sleepy already. Called Gem while I was there and she ordered food for me and I still ordered something else. I forgot how huge their servings are and I ended up taking the food to go. 


Went back to the hotel and finally showered and sleep as we go scuba diving tomorrow. 



My Photographs: Palawan 2024


 

No comments:

Post a Comment