Friday, May 03, 2024

Palawan 2024 . March 22 (Day 1)


Flight is at 11am and since I’m not sure yet if it will be worst traffic or not I decided that we leave at 6am but since I’m running out of sleep we left the house at 7am. I’m traveling to the airport with my aunt to meet other aunts and cousin that arrived from Canada that same morning. 


I just slept 1 hour because of too much stuff that I tried to finish because of my 2 weeks vacation. Well, some finished fine but some nah but we can’t control everything. 


This will be my longest vacation ever and I’m just thankful that the vacation gods makes me want to enjoy this life and spend time with the other side of the family. 


Flying with PAL again which I haven’t done since 2015 (?) so I’m not aware that the free food on the flight is so awful now. I’ll take pastries over mini cookies and the mini snack of green peas and dried mangoes.  


Despite of traveling with family, I’m very much excited to go home. 


Palawan is home to me and that will never change. Since this is also a very long stay I’m so excited to be there even without Gem on this trip but a little surprise is the Lhea will be there too! 


Every Palawan trip is different but there are things that I usually do there when I go home is of course visit Tita Bing, eat or hangout at Ver De and lastly eat hopia ube from Bakers Hill. 


Staying almost a week but our schedule is jam packed and I’ll take you back to those days


I’m just happy to be back home but the first order of business, eat lunch. 


We stayed at Canvas Boutique Hotel just very near at the airport and just across the street of souvenir shops another first for me because when I usually go there we just stayed at Gem’s.


I slept on the whole flight but that is not enough for my tired body and mind but I’m work free and doesn’t need to think of work and other things that stresses me out so whether we are running out of sleep, we have to enjoy no matter what. 


After lunch we head to SM and finally meet Lhea in there! Yay! We just roam at SM since we don’t have anything to do. I can’t even remember how we left SM and when did we separate ways with Lhea I just remembered being so sleepy and be in bed by 10pm. 


Rereading the whole thing before I put this up on the blog is that I do remember now what happened after SM which we travelled to Chowking then back to the hotel. 


That’s our first day and stay tuned for the following days. 




My Photographs: Palawan 2024 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment