Saturday, July 24, 2021

On Repeat . Tala

 Tala by Paramita 


I woke up one morning and “Hiling” was playing on my iPod then I remembered this album. I’m currently just playing random songs and not fully an album while waiting for some album to be released late this month or next month. 

I decided to listen to this album again and it’s been on repeat since then. Don’t get me wrong with some single that I also post  on the “On Repeat” series. 

I have a love and hate relationship with OPM just because it always hit differently. 

As days goes by I remember why I love this album. 

“Hiling” was an ultimate favorite ever since but right now it might be Carousel or A Dreamer’s Lullaby.
 I have the CD of this album and it is not uploaded on Spotify but I found some on Youtube. 
You can check the full album on this link 






1. Takipsilim

2. Carousel (I Miss You)

3. The Indefinite Transition of Perceived Realities

4. Panaginip LAng

5. A Dreamer’s Lullaby

6. Hiling

7. Stillness

8. Tala

9. Waiting For a Sign

10. Porcelain/Sunrise

11. A Dreamer’s Lullaby (Acoustic)

12. The Indefinite Transition of Perceived Realities (Pressured Pleasure Remix) 

No comments:

Post a Comment