Saturday, October 31, 2020

Random . October 2020


Shit. It’s October. 


Why Fridays feels like Monday. Ugh. 


Been craving for some crime show. Maybe it’s time to watch NCIS NOLA


Watching a love story is a trap. 


Hair dye. We meet again. I think I really need to dye this month since it was Halloween when it all started. 


Some people will never really understand my decisions. 


Trying not to be hooked on true crime documentaries 


Half way done with NCIS NOLA. 


You don’t have to say too much just fucking do it. 


“I may have not walked in your shoes but I’m gonna have your back” - Hannah Khoury S06E17


And I’m done with NCIS NOLA. Just the right time that the last episode of TWD is already released. 


The Walking Dead - binge - watch 


Negan talking about real shit and fucking save the day. 


Btw. The last episode of TWD was worthy. 


I’ve been refusing to write for the past weeks but tonight I’ll try. 


“Will I regret getting a tattoo sched for the next weekend? Lol as if but hopefully this will turn out great. 


Hopefully things will turn up the way it should be for this week. 


I wanted to ask the question because it shouldn’t be a big deal and when I was finally able to, I therefore conclude the true reason. 


I keep myself busy by baking and this is probably the last for a while


Not sure why I’m feeling so anxious most of the time so hopefully everything will be ok. 


I'm slowly going back on planning things.


We both don't know how crazy I can get. So let’s not get there.


Tech distraction again! Apple never disappoint for sure.


A little glitch but so far so good.


There are things that you should decide when you are thinking straight 


I can watch NCIS all day. 


Played Candy Crush again and it’s like a good distraction from browsing social media though my screen time will be so high. 


Why do people always talk shit 


Enough on bleaching, self 


Does being disconnected on social media also disconnects you in real life? Is that the standards right now?


Time to finish my forearm. 💉


Tattoo session is a therapy 


Crossing 2 bullets in my tattoo list


I doubt a lot of things 


I don't like imperfection but at some point being not perfect make sense


Cooked some spaghetti and mom doesn’t like it. Lol


This week went well, on to the next .


And just like that there’s only two episodes of NCIS S17 for me


Oh. We are famous again. 


“It took something from me. It’s what war does. You come home and you're like half a person. The other half of you still back there, where at least it made sense. Where even with the bullets and the blood and the chaos, you knew what mattered. You knew that the guy next to you was willing to die for you and you to him. And you look around and think, it shouldn't take a war to make the world that simple” - Jethro Gibbs NCIS S17E20


I’m trying to think of an alternative but it just pains me that even the alternative is not even possible. 


With or without this current situation, I got so many question on WHY


One promise. Does it means it will just be one time? 


Maybe I’ll start to write again even it comes with tears 


When I forgot the most essential right now which is mask, please know that I’m thinking a lot of things. Oh and I also forgot my phones. 


Was that my ex-bestfriend telling me that everything will be ok? #dream


I hope you still believe in yourself hundred percent even with so much restrictions. 


I badly miss planning trips.


I was already roaming at the mall with a lot of people without face shield and mask. #dream


One classic cartoon at a time


Attention to details


I've been stress eating the past few days


Sometimes, people can't keep up on me if I'm ready


One thing that I miss is traveling and for this month it’s basketball


Kids these days they think they are right. Wait until they meet an accident or a 360 degree life change until they learn


I can't sleep. I'm so anxious for this . 


Still so hesitant to eat outside


Thank you, M. 10.25.2020


When yesterday was a happy one, you got to be on the opposite side today  


Thankful for some stock. I got 2 for the first time tonight


Once again in tears


No excuses for my bad days


My hands being so full will never be a distraction with what I'm feeling right now. 


1 more again tonight. 


Sometimes, I got no sympathy for other people anymore. 


Losing patience.


We all did survive the last few months but for how long we are going to hold on? 


I'm not scared that we are all not going to get back to what was normal but the fact that we are all not sure on how long this will be scares me the most. 



I was so anxious when I started writing “October” look at us now, just a few minutes away from November. 


Fingers crossed on that raffle. 



No comments:

Post a Comment