Wednesday, September 23, 2020

On Repeat . Westlife



Probably the first band that I've been addicted to. I can still remember those days on the old house of my grandparents when we all love Westlife. 

I was able to see them in Manila as my maybe first ever concert in 2001 which I can't honestly remember. I was 10 years old. 

I don't know why but I'm recently just listening to "This Is _____ " on Spotify since it is easy to command my Echo Dot when I need some songs to play in the background with random artists.

As a throwback, I listen to them.

I honestly stopped listening to Westlife for so long now but dang their songs are still my jam that I still know by heart some lyrics but I honestly lost track with them through the years.

Maybe next time will be A1. 

Love this guys so much. They made me started with my love for music. 

Please don't ask me what is my favorite Westlife song. haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment