Monday, September 21, 2020

A Different Vibe


My heart is so satisfied. 

My last post was about missing a lot of things for me being so exhausted at home town. 


I was able to be back at home court and it feel so good. 


Not gonna lie but as it was so satisfying, you can’t deny that something was missing as well. 


Just being there and breathing that Cubao air and as OA as it is, I felt a hug when I went down the car. 


I’m home. 


I feel like crying but I was smiling from ear to ear under my face mask and face shield. 


Typical weekend at home court is a busy one, people just passing by to get home or to that fast food chain to hang out with friends. Some meet for that road trip to the north for a weekend in Baguio or La Union. Usually at this time of the year, there are people having dinner or drinks wearing their university shirt who just watched a very intense game of UAAP. Sometimes there are concerts. 


That Starbucks on Green Gate will be so full of people. KFC, Bonchon and Mcdo doesn’t have any seats available as it is so full as well. 


Where me and my friends will be on the hunt of a place that have available table to eat. 


I miss that kind of weekend. 


Earlier it was the same place, same feeling but different vibe. 


It was so satisfying to be there once again but it feels like it was a Sunday morning or a very late 1am of a weekday as there are only few people. 


It was also the first time where I went to the mall and shop a little bit for some retail therapy and a little bit of grocery shopping as well that can’t be find here in SM. 

I’m tired but I’m happy and I feel so renewed. 


I also need another one soon but this will do for now. 


And I still miss that jeep trip. 


09.18.2020 01:14 

No comments:

Post a Comment