Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Whenever you can ...


Losing someone in an accident is one thing that we don’t want to happen. 

When it’s someone famous we all mourn but if it’s someone that’s nobody to all of us, we let it pass. 

Losing some family and a friend was heart breaking for me. I’m not sure when but I somehow make sure to hangout with friends even there’s no occasion. Even I’ll be just right there to listen to your rants or we will sit next to each other even without talking. Maybe just watch a movie or whatever that is on TV. 

I like that. 
I enjoyed that. 
It was fulfilling for me. 

I know some people isn’t a fan of “quality time” that its hard for them to understand why we all need it, why he needs it. It wasn’t just for me. 

Tired of explaining it. 
Tired of making my point out of this it 
I tried though. 
I tried to shout it all out still, nothing. 

I know sometime I refuse to see friends because my introvert self doesn’t like to go out. 

I’m also tired making plans with people who always say “I can’t”. 

Tired of making an effort for people who doesn’t even make an effort in return. 

Tired of people who takes time and the people around them for granted. 

I just conclude that they’re not like that and maybe they will never ever change for such because what for, it’s such a waste of their time. 

I just wish them that in the end, they will not regret not making an effort for other people who gave them importance. Hopeful that they will not be late on realizing some simple things. 

Well, some people already had some hard wake-up-call in life and still nothing changed. I guess that’s who they are. Can’t be changed even with their own accident. 

Maybe they just have different perspective about this that hopefully I will be able to understand or not. 

-

We are currently living in an era where we don’t usually hug or being expressive with words to all of our friends and family but please just kindly make time for them. 

Spend time with them even just watching TV, sit next to each other even you’re on your phone, eat together, listen to music, watch a movie, walk in the mall, walk on the street, drive somewhere or whatever your trip in life. Just hangout, spend time with them. 

Make it happen because you read this. 
For your own memories. For your own satisfaction, even it’s nonsense for now. 
Make it happen because I wasn’t able to do it with my dad. 
Make some effort for someone who doesn’t given an opportunity to do it and for someone who badly wants it to happen but doesn’t have the privilege. 


Jan 28 2020 / 03:03 

No comments:

Post a Comment