Saturday, November 30, 2019

Random . November 2019



November 1. I’m too emotional that I can’t wait to visit daddy and some family that I’ve been dreaming lately. Will be there in few hours. 

So good to wake up without thinking of anything. 

My kind of weekend but have to keep going to visit the family. 

Passport renewed. 

It’s quite sad that I don’t even got to say “hi” to the people that I used to be close with. 

Week off from everything that the only consistent thing that I do is reading “The Stand”. 

I’m being OC with people who buy too much stuff that later on we all know that they will never use. 

I like it more here because it keeps me away from all the buzz. It is silent in here. No major stress. 

If a person use a lock feature of a doorknob, respect. It was lock for a reason. 

Stress lately is eating me up. I got one message earlier and convinced myself to be reckless just for today. The result - 13th. 

I FINISHED MY FIRST STEPHEN KING BOOK!!!! Took me 1 1/2 month! Make me interested to watch IT, actually. 

UAAP Finals Game 2 is today and I didn’t have any idea. Hahaha. Congrats Ateneo. 

21 the beginning and the end. 

I can’t wait for the next book for the book club so I can divert my attention to that. 

Joined the third book club discussion. Yay for the first to many. 

Done with a busy week. Next, one of the busiest month. 

Waiting can be so impatient but trying my best to be patient. Patience is a virtue. Hehe

Sale everywhere!!!! So tempting. Lol

Why did I open Zalora. Hahaha 

Thankful. 

On to the next, one of the busiest month of the year. 




No comments:

Post a Comment