Tuesday, April 09, 2019

Podcasts


Podcasts are a thing now and even before all of these craze, I used to listen to podcast before but its hard to find a good one and just catch up on the past episodes. 

I started with Full Frontal with Alex and Jack on Idobi and I subscribe to a local basketball podcast and the topic are those things that is hard to talk about on mainstream media thats why I enjoyed it because there are so much more other than the mainstream.

For example the basketball podcast, for people who are just a fan watching at home and maybe on live. Usually they fight over the small things that they don't know about the real deal which can't be seen or read on mainstream media. With real people who are seeing the reality of it, they got opinions, they have freedom to say anything and even curse without worrying about anything that they can't say or do on national television. 

Honestly its hard to keep up on podcasts since they release whenever and I don't have much free time to really listen to it intimately which I prefer because these things are mostly not recommendable to listen on public most especially if you will laugh on something.

I listened to all episodes of these podcasts. Can't keep tab if I'll be subscribing to a lot and most of the time I prefer to listen to music.











No comments:

Post a Comment