Saturday, April 13, 2019

People



It's been a month and a half ever since I went out on my own just spend time roaming around and watching people as they went through their day. 

Considering myself blessed that I don't need to travel on a daily basis even though there are days that staying at hometown is exhausting. There are also reason why I should just stay there than being out everyday on the battlefield. 

I weirdly found myself entertained while people are catching up on buses just to get a ride home. Don't get me wrong I'm also waiting for a spacious one so I can get from point a to point b. Unlike them, I'm not rushing. 

Makes me remember some people that I talked with this past week. pretty insane. 

One chasing something that she think is worthy but that huge gamble is really not good in all aspects most especially on her own situation. Too late. 

One is doubtful on her decision but it has been done and pretty sure she can't change it. 

One is not taking the risk because he know he will be defeated in the end, no matter what.

One is being amazed on how it works out there. She thought wearing a decent clothes with a foreign language is better than human decency. I can't frankly tell her that it was pretty normal out there. She was deceived by the usual which is unusual for her. 

People's personality is pretty intriguing sometimes and I may say something that may change their mind or not but I'm not the one who will be deciding for them. I hope they chose the right one and will not regret it. 

While some people stays the same. 

It's pretty cool to be out and be a nobody in a world full of strangers. They might judge you or not but at least they are new to me. It's not the usual face that I see and maybe for them a different face out of their usual. 

If observing people are the only thing I do when out and not thinking of the important ones, I'm okay with that because it really amazed and disappointing all at once. 


03.31.19






No comments:

Post a Comment