Monday, February 25, 2019

Music and Tattoo



I spent a week at a Starbucks nearby just to collect stickers  for a friend. 

That's enough time for some barista to recognize me. 

The day before I completed the stickers, one of them asked me about my tattoos then he recognized the logo of Twenty One Pilots. Got my order then leave saying bye nicely. 

The next day he saw me again and I can tell that he couldn't help it but to ask why I got a Twenty One Pilots tattoo. He was asking if I listen to them and then asked me about my favorite album and I just said that I like all of them forgetting the albums at all. He was asking if Vessel was my fave and I said that it's the album before that. Until I got my orders and then leave again nicely.

-

It was a first for someone to recognize the logo and compliment about it later. I'm amazed but I will not get a tattoo just because I listen to a band. I have nearly 50gb of music on my phone and I will not get them tattooed on me for no reason. 

Why Twenty One Pilots?

Twenty One Pilots was there for me when I hyperventilate. The past couple of years had been very though and there are times that I thought I will never get through it. I had very high anxiety and sometimes panic attacks. When I'm having those and can't think straight, for me to be able to calm myself, I memorize the rap part of their song, to be specific it was Car Radio at first then the rest is history. 

Trench was released just months ago and until now, I can really relate to them and to some lyrics. 

I think being close to the age of artists that I listen, there are a lot in common. Generally on what we experience at this age. It's a though time to survive, you know. Takes a lot of courage to get through a day what more to our own lifetime. 

I honestly don't know how to react when people will start to recognize the logos but at least I know they're part of the few, the proud and the emotional. 



Patiently waiting for that Bandito tour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment