Thursday, February 28, 2019

Random . February 2019





Hello love month. 

Planning a wedding in less than a month? Yay.

I understand your side but I'm also asking for understanding even I can't explain the why. 

My life is so f boring. 

Don't @ me. 

You were already improving but then you started to make wrong decisions again. 

Is that okay?

Finished 2 podcasts in 2 days. 

Glad to help for your invitation. 

Geez. I just regret my latest impulsive shopping I did. Well starting the minimalist and less things are hard at first. I learned. 

Don't let my frustration get off me. You will not like it. 

I miss you so much :( #21

When they requiring too much but....

I'm not a huge fan, anyway. 

They want perfection but they don't look in the mirror. 

It's not about the time anyway. Quality. 

I deserve that. 

Well if you will start to question me then I suggest you look in the mirror first. 

This time last year, I was trying to make a poster for a Paramore m&g. 

One whole cake and 6 big cookies. Thank you, M. 0215 

Jakarta happened a year ago! 

Red velvet, I'm gonna miss you. 

Chill week and I'm enjoying this time of the month. 

When you saw your dad in dreamland. Haaay. 

SM Tickets, you once again fail us. 

Don't judge the foundation part. I'm testing my skills. Haha

We all have trust issues. Hahaha. 

There's a lot more outside this hometown and I think you should know that by now. 

People will never understand my decisions but trust me I know what I'm doing. 

Stubborn kids. 

You don't want to go on that side of me. Or maybe we do. 

Let me do my thing.

Wrong parenting‎.

Tired but okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment