Sunday, January 27, 2019

Thank you, Dove.

I’ve been praised, admired, and bashed with my hair and seeing this TVC on national television, I’m so thankful. 

Been dyeing my hair since late 2012 and never been on my full natural hair ever since. Tried different colors and for people who are not used to see my extreme hair change, they questioned my decision. 

Being a music fan particularly Paramore, all around the world, its okay, its normal but for people who were living under a rock most of their lives, its a crazy, it’s crap. 

I shifted every reason on why I dye my hair ever since that now its just a normal thing to me. 

People say a lot of things about changing my look (the tattoos are different story but yeah. 

It’s my hair, my say. :)


Totally not sponsored. 
I just appreciate this big time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment