Thursday, January 31, 2019

Random . January 2019


Happy New Year. 

Why is everyone fascinated about new year while I'm not. Feels like a normal day / week. 

Little road trip with fam.

Done with everything. 

Almost fell on the jeepney then almost hit by a car. What's with this day. 

A day with my dude. :)

Something to look forward this year. :)

The last impulsive buy of 2018 just arrived. Why am I buying things just for self satisfaction and not really use it? None of those this year, please. 

Dreamed of my friends that I haven't seen since August. 

Free pamper day with Sissy and Dap. 

Be nice is the motto today. You should too. 

Free but will consume my time and my Sunday, okay. 

Shrimp wanton. Yay!

Bus trip. 

December was so fast then now it feels like time slowed down. 

I just want to make it happen. 

Why that dream is so vivid? Do we need to talk? #best

40 days. I miss you, Mama. 

Weirdest dreams. Lol

I was talking about not having down time or reflection time but seems like I'm avoiding it because it's just too much. 

I don't want to break down at this point of the year. It's too early.  

When you're mind is playing tricks  

If you can't commit then don't even start it. 

The combination of long hair and airpods. Hehe

I can't keep tabs on everyone when I have my own to-do list. It's exhausting. 

The result of patience. Thank you strangers and some concerned people. Hehe. 

Feel so productive the past days. Hehe. 

Slowly fading away from Instagram. 

My version of quality over quantity. 

Know what you are selling! 

Get a guy who will tell you that it's okay to be kikay. 

Cavite trip. Good thing I wake up for this eat-all-you-can day. Lol

I want to use this down time to write but I'm not feeling v good today. 

I might not hit 5 posts this month but I'll still try. 

The things I have to deal with when things didn't work out the way I plan it. So frustrating. 

Geez. People should show up when they need to show up. Not just being accessories on normal days. 

All of these frustration plus not feeling so good. Fck. 

The ecosystem is complete!!!! 

You think I don't know that? Lol I know everything. 

Analyzing other people's lives, is entertainment to me. 

Babes is back! Expect random dinner dates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment