Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Random . July 2018


Starting the month right by charging. Lol. 

Huhu that episode of Abby. :(

Can't believe I already finished NCIS 15. 

Spoiled. Hahaha. 

What a Monday. :D

This week just totally passed by so fast. 

Not sure if I wrote it down before, but now I understand why people can't write down all their thoughts. I'm struggling now, to be honest. 

Everything is so fast. I somehow running out of time to reflect. 

BlackBerry don't leave me. Haha. Promise I'll type more again soon. I somehow rejected to hold my phone more because it is so toxic. 

iPad - 2% / iPhone - 4% will not charge until morning and now quality time with BlackBerry. 

0707 - can't believe it's been 11 years. Hello best, I miss you but I definitely understand now. Hope you're doing great. :)

One reason why I stayed out of Facebook. 

If you want to be a part of the solution, do the right thing. Don't let frustration get in the way. 

Talked to a friend for 3 hours right after I got lots of realization and now I can't even remember it. 

Busy week. 

This month is just slipping again. 

Whoever you are, that was still humiliating someone. 

News told us to prepare for a super typhoon but guess what it didn't pass Manila. They even suspend classes to think it will rain hard. I get the safety first but I also believe that when some major disaster will happen, all of us will not be prepared. 

Small town sickness. 

Frustration. Lol. 

Trust the process even it will take time. Most people don't want to wait. 

So close on buying a twice the price of a ticket. I know the band is worthy live but is it worth to support such pricey tickets?

Makes me want for a hug, when you mention it. 

Emotionally and physically tired. 

When people tell story so loud in public place. Geez. Not everyone is interested. 

Someone asked me a personal question and I think that will not be revealed until further notice. Been visible most of my life in this place and I'll keep that part a little bit private even I want to shout it out loud. 

It's hard to impose something when all of us have different opinions and uncontrollable behavior. 

That's the difference of quality and quantity. Yours is quantity, mine is quality. 

I know I shouldn't support over priced ticket but what can I do? I'm always in panic and having anxiety attack since November 2017. Oh well, I know it will be worth it. 

I watched "Gave Up Tomorrow" and as much as I want to write my thoughts about it, I rather not. It's just too much. 

Too much rain. How come you are all in Philippines right now? :(

I'll be flying out in 3 days and makes me nervous with all the rain. I don't want to be delayed much. First things first, there's a lot of things to do before leaving Thursday. 

That dream was so vivid. Hello best, I miss you too but don't be a creep on my dream. Haha 

Hometown your cute but I'm gonna leave tomorrow. 

Mixed emotions right before leaving. 

The guy really know what to do when I'm freaking out. 

Made it to Palawan. Yay! 

I just don't want to open social media. 

It's just been a day and I'm missing my dogs :(

It's always a different experience when I'm in here. Thankful for the extended family that's just continuing to grow. Yay. :)

Party where there are people from all over this country. 

Leaving Palawan with a happy heart and reality is already haunting me. 

Palawan will always be a home away from home. 

Reality and procrastinating at it's finest. 

Too much to catch up on. 

I just really don't like to talking to you even you are so cute earlier. 



No comments:

Post a Comment