Monday, July 16, 2018

Indonesia 02/2018



Just got the time to do this months later . - 06.21.18

It's so special that I just want to remember the days. It was my first time traveling alone well, the "alone" didn't last long when I met friends. I can't consider that an alone trip already right? though, sometimes it still is. 

Was it worth it? Yes. 
Will I do it again? Yes. 

People might really felt bad after the cancelled show but how will it be bad when it was worth it, when I got a great time in there. 

I'm so lost with words on how was my experience. 

One thing is for sure, I love Jakarta even without experiencing all of it and I love that trip. 

I can't even choose one photo to upload just to reminisce and let anyone know that I really had a great time in there most especially with friends. ❤ 

Fingers crossed for hopefully lots of travel this year. 



As cliché as it is, 
we travel not to escape life but for life not to escape us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment