Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Power and Magic

If you see a person with tattoos, do you want to know what does it mean? Personally, I do and that sound so creepy but only if we are super close to the point that I can also discuss my own.  

Someone I follow on twitter posted:


"I really hate when people make me explain my tattoo. Is that weird?" 

Explaining is easy but I think the hardest part is for people to understand not just the meaning of it but also their acceptance to the whole idea of tattoos. 

Discussing my own tattoos is really hard too most especially to people who doesn't have one sometimes even to people who have one. Well at some point I'm not down on explaining mine too but I wrote about it in here somewhere. 

Funny that even my closest friends doesn't even know the meaning of my tattoos but I do prepare some short version just for a quick conversation but mostly I say a total lie that "it's just nothing" when the truth is that it means a lot to me. 

Yes, we wear our hearts on our sleeves but it also depends on how other people react to it. I can rant forever how I love my tattoos and what they do and give to me but when you don't have the deep understanding and acceptance about the idea of tattoo, you will never understand. 

I can't say that having one is joining the bandwagon just be sure whatever you want to get, you've thought about it gazillion times because it will be there forever. You shouldn't do it just for show. 

One thing is for sure, I love tattoos because they are the best accessories that I got since they're always with me no matter what. 




No comments:

Post a Comment