Sunday, July 31, 2016

Random . July 2016



Friends! I need you! Haha. #clingy 

Basketball talks. Yes!!! Haha. 

Conference call with the Brobabes! See you next weekend! :)

Surprise! Haha. Nice plan, sissy! Haha 0703

Should I thank his phone to be dead last night? Haha. 

Will it be so satisfying if I punch you in the face? Haha. 

Nice game, Gilas. 

Wtf was that? Something is not right on that calls and texts. #21

Isolation. 0706

0707 you hold too much good memories. #17

Morning call. ♥ 

2 hours video call with friends. :) 

Go ahead let someone use you. I feel sorry for you. 

Bed weather plus weekend. 

Avoiding to write a rant so I'll just post songs that will speak to what I'm feeling lately. 

That's what trial and error is all about but generally you should consider if it is user-friendly. 

Some stories are not mine to tell. 

Haha! Just because of that? My dad tells me and taught me differently. I don't trust your instinct so yeah I guess I still win. 

Video chat again with friends. :D 

When expectation vs reality hits and it does hurt a bit. #21

Funeral really teaches us a lot of things.

Someone is sober... for a few hours. Lol. I miss you na!  

Oopps. Another one for me. Haha

There can only be one.... co-champion. Lol 

Sissy date and Disney. Haha. 0713

Don't you just love hearing random people talking about you with good memories in it? It's a bit narcissistic but the good out-wasting the bad is the best. The good memories are mostly the gigantic reason why we do miss the people who used to be around. 0714

I may or not reread a book or I'll just read a new one. 

Surprisingly, it is easier this time. The question is, do you want to? 

Something in my mind that I don't want to entertain but I can't stop the words!!! F #21

Can it be bed weather again this weekend? I want to spend time with my bed and pillows. Haha. 

I was about to write something then someone spoke to me and I literally forgot what was I supposed to write. Maybe it wasn't meant to be written. #21 

I wish it is always like today. It's so close on what it is before. 

Trimming my hair. 

Sometimes it's just too painful to see that the others are hurting too. 

Dreams... I miss you three, always. 

Fresh air, I will miss you. 

This kind of book is making me think harder and it takes my mind off on reality. Few more hours on reading then I get to know the killer and finish this book and probably follow up with another book. Currently reading: Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn. 

0717... 10 years ago, you first called me "best friend". Miss you. #17 

Shit! The effect is fucking real. I thought it's just me. Lol. #SharpObjects

One wrong move, everyone will be gone so make your own choice. 

I knew it! #SharpObjects

Oh so nice you asked I was actually thinking if it is today. I think it is, though. 5 years but can be considered 20. Lol 0720

Happy 5th! Hahaha and thank you! 0720 

What if I dye my hair tonight. Hmmm. 0721

6 months. 0721

Brobabes!!! Can't wait to see your faces! Miss you so much. 

I really should go out once a week. Been forgetting the other people on this planet. Lol. 

Late night Internet browsing makes me want to buy everything that I don't probably need so I should stop now. 

Will ask mom for permission before I hit the purchase button. Lol. / Mom said not yet. Okay. Haha

Wrote something new and it may be the saddest poem that I composed. 

New phone just for my TV series. Haha. Will never replace my BlackBerry! 

You guys are feeding my ego like shit crazy and I'm not gonna complain. Haha. 

Someone is making up to me because of the early conversation that we had. I'm somehow hating Makati right now. Hahaha 0730

So what did you get on doing that move?


No comments:

Post a Comment