Saturday, December 27, 2014

Happy GoPro

Too many life events from the past months that I wish I already have a GoPro but unfortunately, I have to wait and hopefully, there will be worth documenting on. When I got the GoPro mid November, my work life had been super busy. I tried in a couple of events but it just doesn't feel right to use it yet.

I got it at youpoundit because they gave a 1000 pesos off and I also got myself the 3-way just because I need it and I think I don't need any other monopod for it.


Thank you to youpoundit team and for delivering it personally. sorry if I haven't sent any feedback to you because of my busy work life but I'm happy with it. :)) THANK YOU!!! 

Hopefully, there will be an event where its worth it to be documented. Dang, if I have a car, I'll put one mount to it so I can document my road trip moments.

I can't wait to use it on something exciting and I'm still on the process of knowing it. Our status is still complicated. Haha



Happy Birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment