Wednesday, December 24, 2014

FYI, I'm a Girl . Last for 2014

I think I don't need to explain anything regarding to these expect that this are the things that I'm using lately and I love them.

As on typing this, I'm waiting in line to get home from a mall stroll with Gem and upon waiting for her earlier I drop by at NYX at Megamall. Dude! The girls are just discovering the brand and it was a bitter sweet moment because I've been in-love with it for a year and a half now. As if I don't know anything about it and the girl who was purchasing something was thinking what the fuck I'm doing there since I don't look like someone who loves make up when she doesn't know that I almost got 15 (or more) lipstick from NYX. Haha. And I even knew what was the shade she liked because I have that. Lol. Makes me think that those girls who get excited about a specific brand don't spend too much time online. Haha. One advantage of reading blogs and some other stuff and the power of online-browsing-shopping and youtube. Hahaha

Anyways, that's my rant.

(top to buttom) 
Chunky Dunk: Pomegranate Margarita, Caramel Martini; Simply Vamp: She Devil

Well, my NYX collection is getting bigger and its a bit cheaper than mall price when you get something online without the hassle and stuff. So girl, back off! And don't judge someone who was just wearing a short and a shirt and a sneakers. Hahaha.

Now, I can finally say that this will be the last batch of make up this year. Till next year's version of Fyi, I'm a girl.

Get something girly stuff for yourself this holiday season. :)

Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment