Saturday, November 17, 2012

Taking Chances


Taking Chances by Molly McAdams

I've done reading 50 Shades of Grey Trilogy and you can read my post about it here .

I have nothing to do last night and I luckily its Friday night and no work for today (Saturday) and I'm bored and decided to read some new e-book on my iPod and I tried Casual Vacancy and another one but it making me more sleepy, good thing I've decided to read Taking Chances by Molly McAdams. 

Its hard to find another book to read if you still have some hangover on 50 Shades Trilogy and most especially if you just thought of Christian Grey. I mean for me I need some more time to have distance on the previous book that I've read and good thing I end up reading this.

I read this book last night around 1am and I stopped by 11am, I fell asleep for 2 hours and spent the next 2 hours finishing the book. This literally broke the record of 50 Shades where I slept 7am but of course its a different story :)

NO SPOILER . 

I don't know if its just me but I still thought of Christian Grey on this but the difference is this book is more realistic than 50 Shades Trilogy though some scenes makes me think of 50 Shades. It may look like a ordinary pocketbook story but if you got the meaning and the connection of the characters relationship with one another, trust me, you will love this book.

This book will give you a lot of emotions, I seriously cried, laugh and fall in love with Brandon Taylor (read it, you want to know someone that's more realistic than Christian Grey). I really loved this book, it also makes me missed some friends that I had way back and I still wish I can still see and talk to them (that makes me cry) and seeing a guy that have been hurt makes me heart broken </3. Seriously, this book affects me and I'm such a hopeless romantic.

The ending was great, I liked how it still narrated what happened to all the characters (I really wished Freed was like this detailed, most especially the ending).  



--- I do recommend this book most especially if you are pissed on the ending of Freed . lol

No comments:

Post a Comment