Friday, November 16, 2012

Just me .. being Bipolar


Long time no blogging...

I just got too busy the past week and trying to get back on the grid. Nothing special on this blog entry, I just want to share some things that I've done for the past week and this might consist of some Instagram photos that I randomly posted on ig (thanks Tricia Gosingtian for the idea), some TV show that I'm watching lately, and maybe more random stuff that will be under this paragraph.

I've been so stressed lately, work, home, work, home but... I still know some things on how to distress myself like sleeping, watching my favorite tv shows, eating (but controllable), just watching some videos on my iPod and listening to my playlist/s. Unfortunately, I know that's something or someone is missing, sounds weird but yeah I don't feel complete right now. I feel so drained and I'm not liking it. Oh men, can we just be kids again, where you will never think some complicated things? I hate times like this. -_-

I don't know what to talk about now ... Maybe I can start about my November, as in my November 1st.

It was my cousin's 6th birthday and we usually celebrate his birthday at the memorial park since its All Saints' Day and he get used to it but maybe a different day for his 7th birthday next year. :)

I can't believe he's 6 now, Happy Birthday Mong (well, belated!) <3

Spent my 2 days talking about life with these people
Listened to some funny comments and words from kids
and Nov 1 is over. I miss you daddy :|

Moving to the next day ... 

Some GPOY ... haha


Wore my pink Dr. Martens 

I also tried Alaine's black docs
with some stolen photos from Mom's camera 
After November 1 and 2 ..... 

first time to wear my docs with that kind of socks .... and I liked it :)
and by means I liked it, I have to do it again but with red socks because it will be Christmas time soon :)
Bought some Dunkin Donuts :p



and wished that I can have some of this in real life ... haha!
Went to the mall on a Monday with Dap and Dewey and ate at McDonalds ...



and be the Nutcracker .. :p

Wore some girly stuff earlier this week ....


Celebrated my Grandmother's 80th birthday 


Worked overtime with Tomi ... 
Thanks Tomi! <33
and to end my every day life ... I have to watch good TV show or spend my night on the internet and when stressed ... the only thing you want to do is end the day right with some positive people and wish that you have some people like them around.

Watching my favorite series at night particularly The Walking Dead Season 3, Bones Season 8, Criminal Minds Season 8, New Girl Season 2 and NCIS Season 10. 

Hi Gibbs! I miss your rules. :)

"You have to focus on the good" - NCIS S10E01


No comments:

Post a Comment