Saturday, November 17, 2012

50 Shades ...


I’m done reading 50 Shades of Grey Trilogy and I liked it yet the only disappointment is the 50 Shades of Freed.
I’m not going to spoil any information about the book but jeez the first and the second book was very organized and detailed yet the Freed is not!!!! I’m so mad at it and I want to spank that book. If you read it then you know what I mean but seriously the Freed is f*cked up! One of the reason why I continue on reading the Darker was it was really organized and detailed and when I’m on the Freed I got confused and puzzled on the arrangement of the events but some are good but most are messed up. I’m really mad at it.
Though I don’t know if she don’t like on extending it on a book 4 or it just has to be until book 3 that’s why she put everything on book 3.
If I’m the author of this book I think I can still make it up to book 5 since the ending on Freed is also f*cked up, I think I can still make it longer until the appearance of Phoebe and how will everyone and everything will adjust through the change, I think it should be detailed and written.
Oh Trilogy means just 3 books … why force it to just TRILOGY if you can make a series? 
I REALLY HATE IT OK? And I miss Christian Grey.

- I posted this on my Tumblr 3 weeks ago .. and I just thought of posting it here too ...

No comments:

Post a Comment