Thursday, February 23, 2023

Book . Atomic Habits

 



I’ve been wanting to read this since last year and finally I was able to finish it yesterday. 


Took me nearly 2 months before finishing it because at some days and chapters it just bore me though I still learned from it. 


Self-help books are somehow not for me but this book was able to validate the right and wrong that I’m doing with my habits. I learned how to correct them and I know for some they also needed to read this kind of stuff so they will be aware if what they are doing is right or wrong.


Don’t get me wrong once in a while I will still read self-help genre because I need it. Doesn’t mean that if it isn’t for me I will stop reading such, we all need some reminder once in a while and also by reading we can improve something to ourselves.


If you also want to read this book then go ahead


I rated 4 stars on Goodreads.






No comments:

Post a Comment