Wednesday, November 16, 2022

UAAP S85 . 4-6

 November 5 2022



First ball game without the bro. Huhu

We miss you Kitpol! 


12 hours different for him and 7 hours advance for Lhea. 


I still keep them updated. 


So, I was late due to some road repairs along the way Gem was so lucky to score some good seats when he bought at Araneta. I almost regret not getting the tickets online but thankful we somehow saved 100 for that online fee. 


I think I arrived during the 3rd Q of the 11am game. 


So good to watch almost 4 games in a day but 3 is enough. Lol 


We lost again that day and we could’ve won that but we fell short and just after the game that Lj Gonzales didn’t play. I know that the rest of our games are very hard to win and the 11 days break can be a good or bad one. 


Oh yes, after posting that 0-5 standing we win 4 games straight and lost this one. 


It’s just so good to watch a basketball game and not to think about the outside shit. 


~


We got a picture with Coach Nash!!!!!! YAY! #cloud9


When we saw Coach Nash without Gem last time in MOA, I didn’t promise her but I said we will try to have an updated picture with Coach. Knowing that there will be 4 games that day, I was hopeful to finally meet Coach again and we did!!! 


~


Since we don’t have Manong Jun aka Kitpol, we just hang around Araneta. Ate at Seafood Island and stayed at Starbucks. Just slightly updating each other about life. 


After that we decided to walk around before heading home. 


Definitely felt the absence of Kit but nothing compares to spending a day with my dude. 


No comments:

Post a Comment