Sunday, April 04, 2021

Pod Sibs Book Club . Get A Life, Chloe Brown (February 2021)

 Get A Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert 




I’ve been MIA on the book club for a year now since reality is happening and book is not working on distracting me so I stopped reading books. 

This year was a little bit better than the past months so I decided to get back reading and this hobby shouldn’t be stopped for a long period of time again. I checked what was the book that was on the past list from the club and somehow I decided to read this book from last February 2021. 

I gave this 2 stars on good reads although I also like this kind of genre on books it’s just not a good book to read if you are a first time reader or in my case, a returnee.

On the another universe, this can be an adventure and a love story but as far as I can remember there are probably 3 or 4 that checked on her list when she meant “getting a life”. Her condition was exceptional but sometimes it tend not to be bother on some situations and really just camping? Camping was the only far most adventure she got. Getting a life is more than what was just written or maybe that was already an adventure to some. Though in books, the world unpredictable and anything can happen and there are a lot more that what happened in the book. I didn’t expect anything but somehow I wish I was surprised on the latter. 

It was also somehow became, get a sex life, chloe brown. 

To be honest, I was also flipping a lot of pages just because I don’t find it entertaining. 

I think I didn’t highlight anything on this book, oh wait there is one. 


“As long as you cried, you’ll be okay” - Red | Get A Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert

No comments:

Post a Comment