Sunday, June 30, 2019

Random . June 2019




One trip lineup for this month and I'll back on saving up. 

When his answered crushed me but I also understand it too. 060219

Tears won't stop. All I thought we are done with this. 

"We can't stop chaos" - Sebastian NCIS NOLA S05E22

Baguio with college friends and I'm enjoying this very chill trip. 

I really enjoyed Baguio and LA Union. / Now back to reality. 

Busy week! I can't even process my thoughts.

My anxiety is so close at its peak. 

Usually, ours are quality over quantity. Yours will always be quantity over quality. So don't compare.

What was that high school reunion dream all about. 

Don't even try to argue, you don't like that reality check. 

Why so much travel dream? I'm currently on break from all the travel. So why this now? Where to next? 

Good Girls was recommended to me by a friend when we were in Baguio and I'm already done with it.

Finally. He's done with ojt. Or not? Hay. 

Why do people tell story in public places via phone call. I love eavesdropping it's one of my past time. Hahaha 

Beach is still on my dream and that Makai bowls are haunting me. Why. I want to go back. 

Don't use someone's baby picture as your profile picture most especially if your account is not wholesome. 

I almost snap earlier. Never thought such action can make me pissed off. 

It's hard to think about yourself when you have to think of others first. 

I'm already anxious let's not add more before I decide to hibernate. 

Is it safe to say now that you will never move on from anything? Does it also include your own actions? 

Why do you have to say that specific to my face 

Maybe it's easier to live in a fairytale. 

In just a month, I was able to watch bunch of TV shows. Finished NCIS NOLA and a friend recommend Good Girls, I was able to catch up on the last two season of Once Upon A Time, was able to watch the latest season of Black Mirror. Finally, got some time to watch The Society and The Umbrella Academy. Still got to watch the latest season The Blacklist and NCIS. 

Did a quick photo shoot since it's been a while since the last and my lashes are cute and my faded hair will be cut so why not. 

So far my shortest hair to ‎date

No comments:

Post a Comment