Monday, April 30, 2018

Random . April 2018



Long weekend is over. Reality starts now. 

This world can't handle my trust issues. 

Anxiety. 

Makes me question all my past decision and asking myself again if I'm supposed to be where am I today. :(

Surrounded by graveyard people and somehow it fascinates me. 

Gem is the only person who can drag me to hangout in Makati in such short notice and on a weekday. 

Decisions. Don't depend on me so much. I don't want to add up some things that later will be questioned by my own. And I'm fragile. 

Headline. Lol. 

The past will always be a part of what's the present. 

So anxious. 

Pros and cons of life. 

Do I also want to leave for different reasons? 

I'm seeing the different side of this town. 

Don't blame other people with the result of your own decisions. 

After years, I just appreciated tiangge. Lol

Parahoy videos. ❤ 

Gritty and Parahoy. Will take tons of things to be able to attend to one what more on both. 

It's easy to fake yourself online because it's seriously so hard dealing with people personally. 

Just another day that I don't want to talk to people. Please understand. 

No matter how you try to understand people, sometimes it's just really hard to deal with all of them. 

I just want to travel. 

When people don't understand simple logic why do we expect them to understand the complicated ones. 

When you don't know the whole thing, shut the fuck off. 

You got to consider where it all started not just the present shit. 

Why if I don't want to? Does your opinion still matter? 

If you really care at any point, you know what is the right thing to do. 

You are not just targeting one person. 

If there's any trigger, just cut it off no but and what if. 

Cause and effect. 

I survived today. 

Thinking of getting just a classic or a vault. 

Is this what saving up all about? I better get used to it. 

It's brings a different vibes when you are both joining a scenery together but having friends on the other side of the globe, video call will do for now. Missing so bad the late night hangs at coffee shops, fast-food chains and at sea side. 2 hours is not enough to be honest after months of no consistent talking but feels like nothing changed. ❤ 

I still don't know most of the time how things work. 

There will be certain people that you will see again randomly even in a very uncertain way but it's also a reminder from above to appreciate. 

People are tough to deal with but we got to be tougher. 

Can I just have a day where I will be able to spend time with my dogs. 

Chronicle trip. 

Anxiety. 

When I'm already at the take out but still blurted that's it's for take out. #lost. 

Why there's no clubhouse available at Tropical. Huhu. My guy has been looking for it for 2 days as my request. :(

Dreaming of the beach and a lot more chill stuff which I may not get this summer. 

It's one reason why I don't like hanging out with people here. Seems like there's no other things to talk about. Just a little reminder, there are also a lot of things you don't know. 

There's a lot of things in my mind and as much as I want to write it, I rather not. 

Don't say it's easy on me. This anxiety is telling me the opposite. 

I'm somehow hating that I care so much for a lot of things. 

Rant it to my face. We both know that I can't do anything about it either. 

Apologies if you're keeping yourself in the past. We've totally at the present now. 

Torn between traveling and staying in. 

Retail therapy again. Lol

Stay in public places. 

Yay. Worth it. I guess. lol. 

Aww bawi time. Hehe

Busy days are here again. -_-

And just like that, another month come to an end


No comments:

Post a Comment