Tuesday, November 29, 2016

FYI, I'm A Girl . 11.11.16 Haul


Just like any other shopper, I haul during the 11.11 sale of ZaloraI purchase some on Lazada and I did regret purchasing one item so mostly I pass but doesn't mean my mom didn't
It's just 3 items so I'm not sure if it's legit to call it a "haul". Haha. I was so hesitant if I will be able to save with the items on my wishlist and I'm on a budget so I make sure that everything should be worth it.


A backpack has been seating on my wishlist for a while now since I don't have one that I just borrow from my sister the one that she don't use anymore but I just don't like the quality of it. I think somehow I didn't save on this but maybe at some point I still did.


I don't usually have girly stuff but I do own a doll shoes before until she decided to retire and I haven't replaced that, it's been months. I also do have 2 more flats before that I know I posted here somewhere but I let that go since I don't like the sole of it. 
This was already on sale for maybe 50%-70% already. Before I'm eyeing a black wedge on Melissa but I know that it doesn't fit on my usual days so I just let it go. So when I saw this was on sale and my size is available, I grab it I know for the price it's already a steal even that this collection was from 2014 or 2015.



I just don't like the idea of a Birken because I think if my feet become sweaty it will smell. Recently, I wanted to give it a try maybe it's a part of growing up. I put it on my wishlist on Zalora for a few days then 11.11 happened and I decided to get it even I'm not so sure about it. 
Been using it for a week and now I know. It's hard to explain but I love using it just not when it's raining. I also use it at home most of the time. Thinking of purchasing another one but maybe not yet and I'm having trouble on size. Haha. I'm UK5 and I ordered that but then it look like a boat in my feet but I think that's a bit better than having a small size. 

I was asking myself if I scored a good deal getting these items but for an original price of a Birkenstock for three items, it's a steal. 

I'm already avoiding unnecessary retail therapy hopefully for the rest of the year. Haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment