Tuesday, October 28, 2014

FYI, I'm a Girl . Butter and Matte Lipsticks

There's no need to mention that NYX is my most favorite brand when it comes to lipsticks just because its so hard to look for a so-good matte finish lipstick in a cheaper price and a cruelty-free product. 

At this post, I mentioned that I don't recommend Butter lipsticks but I posted this because before we judge or write a review about a product be sure that you used it more than once. 

For the past month, I'm a bit tired of pink, orange and red shades and as a reward for some-fucked-up-days (even this are purchased before the Palawan trip), I added some lipsticks to my collection that I've been eyeing ever since. 

(L-R) Licorice, Hunk, Pops, Siren and Aria

I don't think I need to explain a bunch and oh my I don't have swatches to upload!!!! Hahaha!


I drive around the block and I'm not looking to my right
I feel the glass against my cheek and I can't see you in the light
I break my heart around this, break my heart around this pole

Break Your Life Down | Tegan and Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment