Friday, December 28, 2012

Photo Diary: November - December

Well, there's no major stuff happened from mid-November to mid-December, just work stuff and these are the days that I got so lost and a little wasted and fucked up with some things but I got over it last December 21st and I'm just having a post birthday stress free day. So here I am posting some overdue stuff.

Not much but here are pictures that reminds me of some thing or maybe I just think I should post something before the year end and this is not a year end post.

a photo of my fading Manic Panic hair
Alaine's stuff dog (I wasn't able to get the name)
Clouds!



Finally, we were able to try J. Co
Finally (again), a pair of BRASH!

last photo of my fading Manic Panic
I used this to re-colored my fading Manic Panic
I started to wear glasses again at some point in my life
There's a result of my re-colored hair
I already claimed our Paramore tickets :)
and that's just it. lol 

Belated Merry Chritmas guys <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment