Thursday, May 31, 2018

Random . May 2018


Got to be serious on saving. 

3 people in 1? Fck. I can't even keep up on 2. 

It's usually hard to keep up on everything.

- silence -

Anxiety is so high. 

Wow. Thank you. 

Writers block or I'm just really don't want to do it. 

Is summer over? 

Again, thank you so much. 

That checkered dream. Yes. It's honestly a reward. 

One crazy week. Let's do this. 

I can't update this either. But yeah, I'm still surviving life. 

Pucha red velvet. Huhuhu. Literally crying. Thank you, M. 0518

Can I have time to reflect with my favorite highlight of the week? It haven't sink in yet and I want to write tons of letter about it. 

Hanging out on a Monday. That's a thing now. Lol. 

What. I should've fix that weeks ago. Good thing I was able to ask the right person this time. 

Badly want to write and instead of the usal coffee shop, I'm at a pizza place. 

Yeah you are but that's one of the privilege that you can have than us so enjoy it. 

Some things are really out of our control. 

Maybe they still young to appreciate or just they got used to it. Or maybe the benefit is on my side since he chose to stay in here. 

Keep on dreaming about airport scene. What is the meaning of this? 

FYI. It was not her fault. 

I like the chronicle trip. Maybe at some point I will gain my admiration to the system. 

Geez. Why do they need such letter if it's not that reasonable. 

Waiting is also a down time to observe people. 

If you have any idea on what will be the result and you can't control it by yourself. Please f shut up and do just what you need to do. You're making everything worst and just putting yourself on the cliff. 

When people are being crazy hype and totally no idea on what the effect of their own action on themselves. 

Putting yourself in so much trouble than you thought. Yikes. Talking about risking your own. 

If that's not good enough for you then I don't know what is. 

Let's just be thankful‎

Oh so, risking your own is a thing now? lol Save yourself while you can! 



No comments:

Post a Comment