Monday, November 30, 2015

Random . November 2015


I'm doubting myself again. Great. It's going to be an amazing month.
Thankful for that message.
Some people said that I gained weight and I'm not offended after all. I'm just like "oh the stress-eating is working". Lol.
Boundaries. Strangers. 11.02.15
I want to type something but I'm tired.
I'm not terrified with it because I know I shouldn't and most especially I haven't done anything wrong.
Facts. You should know about it. Well, you don't know how to listen why would I expect you to know about stating facts.
I think they are getting used to my "shutdowns".
Shhhh.
Ortigas ....
Happy Birthday, Daddy! I miss you.
Such a super hot day.
Despite of the result of every game, the best thing at the end of the day is there will always a memory to treasure with friends. Love you guys!
PLEASE NOT TODAY. /// THANK YOU. (though, I know the next days will be different). Whatever.
I'm not good on giving a speech most especially if I'm not prepared. Haha. I just realized some good message after.
You can choose what you want to believe in but one thing for sure, you weren't there.
I love it!
When you leave it's going to be different and difficult.
It's not on who to agree with but it's how to make right choices.
I can handle traffic just not in the morning.
I just added a few numbers on why I'm not a morning person.
I was left behind and then my iPod died when I'm just about to leave and the morning traffic and I don't know what else but hopefully there will be an awesome turn around later.
What a day. Though it's not over yet. Still hoping for that turn of events.
People don't want this certain table in a restaurant because of the aircon but that's the way I like it.
I bought something yesterday because the result of the game makes me sad now, I don't like it anymore. Ugh I hate impromptu shopping.
Will never apologize for enjoying life.
Too much familiar faces in one place.
The perks of knowing how to commute. #mantraaaaaa. Lol
What. A. Game. We are back in the UAAP Finals.
I can't stop smiling because of the game yesterday. :D
I got my d back and the convos! Haha
So it will be the battle of 1st and 2nd.
Sleepy but ugggh.
So what is J? You're being so funny right now.
One more win.
My hair gained a fan. Haha. So strange but feels good.
One day at a time.
I hope Resurrection: Ascension can resurrect me from being so sleepy. Haha.
I'm looking for justice. Some people are just going to watch this game because your school is on the Finals. Dang. We've been supporting them since elimination and I'm still lining up for this. Tsss. And the 1:1 ticket selling is fucking hilariousWhy do people do it? They want everyone to line up? Why don't try 1:2.
Another defeat. Please, we learned our lesson together make a change this time. One last push.
Happy Birthday to the coolest coach ever! :) #TamsLoveCoachNash
This journey to get a UAAP FINALS tickets is so insane. I never get problems during eliminations and now everyone is showing up like mushrooms. Any justice for us who supports this team since day 1 of this season?


No comments:

Post a Comment